Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog "Racing for Success." I chose this as the name of my blog because I currently run Track for Louisiana Tech University and racing is something that I love and do often. Also, success is something that I strive for as well as try to get others to strive for, so I thought it was fitting. I hope you find this blog useful and informative!

Steven Cortez

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7

Today the students are completing day 4 of their spelling workbook, DOL sentences 9-10, and Mountain Language word items 16-20. The students will be reviewing for the iLEAP using the Louisiana Pass website. The students will be reading chapter 3 of the reading book Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. They will be getting in groups to answer questions that go along with the chapter. We will also complete a friendship web and go over vocabulary dealing with the book. The classroom teacher will cover math and social studies.

Homework for tonight is to complete the spelling worksheet and to complete page 6 of the Number the Stars packet.

There will be a Spelling Test tomorrow, so remember to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment