Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog "Racing for Success." I chose this as the name of my blog because I currently run Track for Louisiana Tech University and racing is something that I love and do often. Also, success is something that I strive for as well as try to get others to strive for, so I thought it was fitting. I hope you find this blog useful and informative!

Steven Cortez

Sunday, April 10, 2011

iLEAP

This week is iLEAP week. It is very important to be at school on time so we can all begin the test together. Remember to get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast. Let's be rested so that we can be sure we can call upon all of our brain power. Try not to be nervous...we have prepared long and hard. You are more than ready for this test! Let's show everyone what our 5th grade class can do! See you all tomorrow!!

Steven Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment