Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog "Racing for Success." I chose this as the name of my blog because I currently run Track for Louisiana Tech University and racing is something that I love and do often. Also, success is something that I strive for as well as try to get others to strive for, so I thought it was fitting. I hope you find this blog useful and informative!

Steven Cortez

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Classroom Technology

Inspiration Assignment on Technology in the Classroom

In my future classroom, I will utilize many different kinds of Technology sources. A few of these sources are the Internet, PowerPoint, Blogs, Wikis and Google Docs, and a SmartBoard and ELMO. I will use the Internet to connect with parents and other teachers as well as to find resources that I can use in the classroom. I will use PowerPoints to help me to summarize and explain information to the students. I will also use it to get the students used to presenting information that they had to gather and put together. I will use blogs to post important information, such as homework, so that everyone is always informed. I will also use it to keep track of what I do in case I want to come back and see what I have done in the past. I will use wikis and Google Docs to help organize group projects. Each group would have their own page that they would be able to edit as they like or need to. I will use the SmartBoard and ELMO to make the lessons interactive so that the students will be able to get into and better participate in the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment